bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Wednesday, March 23, 2011
just foods
posted at: @9:44 AM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

such a hectic day!  :(

truckload of work duty
working non-stop the entire noon
 my finger were absolute sore now
ughh :/
& don't even try to mention my leg
they're in pain! 


Kirby G's quote
WORK HARD, PLAY HARD
& eat even harder!


i always, never forget to treat myself something delicious for my tummy,
if i know my body will working so hard like a slave.

foods makes my day, a better one :)


noon's snack - RM2.30
stuff with my favorite meat, cucumber, chili sauce & one thing i don't know what it called in English.


it is, really, yummmmmy!


it is like a "power up" snack to give me energy to continue my truckload of work.



dinner - curry noodle (bought from pasar malam)

for reasonable price - RM4.50
this is beyond expectation.

the spiciness, the flavorful curry soup, & many ingredients, 
such as tofu puff, siham, chicken, pickles and other.


now i know what to get every time I visit pandan jaya's pasar malam :D



after dinner's snack - soy milk longan pudding / RM1.20


such a right dessert after a spicy dinner!


& just now, enjoying my midnight snack
yummylicious chocolate sprinkle cake :)


. satisfied,
and ready to say goodnight to my astroboy & have a sweet dream xD

hopefully tomorrow is an easy day!

Labels: ,