bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Saturday, March 19, 2011
just foods
posted at: @10:43 AM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

days is been wasted. feeling blank in life now.

hopefully, after 2 weeks, my life is no longer black&white.


blah blah blah

.
.
.


when I am doing nothing, 
foods is what give me a little bit of excitement to work thru the day.

i can eat non-stop.

well, it have to be after couple hours tho.

i have a really small appetite.
but i get hungry real quick :D


so, lets see what i've been eating the day before yesterday.



lunch.
spicy chicken with white rice / RM7.00
& soup / RM3.00



evenin snack
3 scoop of mix icecream / RM1.20


& dinner with friends at Kuchai Lama 


Shabu Shabu Buffet / RM31.80 per person




take anything you want from the rotating shelf,
different kind of fish-balls, meats, vegetables, squid & many mores.








& order crab and pork from the kitchen.
of cause, unlimited serve!


WARNING: crab taste real bad ><"



 Oh satisfied!
not with the price tho
lols
cuz we ain't eat that much.


a tummy full of yummy. oh yea  :)


























Labels: