bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Monday, March 21, 2011
back to city
posted at: @5:58 AM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?


words can't express how much i love my parent & grandma.

they love me with all their heart,
 they spoil me with all their cash.


with all my heart,
i never want them to be sad
and it because of me
they the last person in my life that i wanna hurt

tears couldn't stop, just like the rain.


life is complicated, and unexpected.

there are just something we have to sacrifice before you trying to fly up high, spread the wings and reach for your dream.



back to the city, my lovely bed and purple room.


soon, it is no longer mine :(


am i making the right decision?

Labels: