bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Friday, March 11, 2011
eh is friday
posted at: @12:00 AM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

Don't really feel like blogging much lately :X

Since my second brother& his family moved up-stair, in the same building.
I got to switch to a bigger room with my older brother ^^

So been busy moving my stuff&closet these couple days.



Orange top - Topshop U.S
Jean - H&M
Necklace - Forever 21
Belt - ASOS
Pink flat - Urban Outfitters


Oh Hello my new sweet room :D

I must always put a lots of photo frame, no matter in my room or house.
It is like my must-have-addiction when it comes to home deco.


I actually just found out this photo frame Astroboy gave me was so cool!
It have 2 different light setting.
WOW. now it doesn't look as ugly as before :D
HAHAs

I think mama g throw away the teddy bear Astroboy gave me :(
luckily i still kept the shoes!

bleh.. i still want my bear back!

cute clipper & Polaroid hang on my mirror =')




oh by the way,
Hey Ms.Phibbie,
of cause i wouldn't forget this lovely silver friendship bracelet :)

All of a sudden,
I misses that one time we went together to Times Square's Forever 21 & shoppppping!
Oh such a girl's day ^^