bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Thursday, March 24, 2011
dinner in the sky!
posted at: @8:17 AM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

saw this post on the net, 
and the first thing come out of my mouth is :"WHAT T F!?"

i mean, gosh, seriously... omfg >_<"

for those who always say the sky is off limit,
now i truly believe.

this is just so extravagant, and ... out of the box.


 even a piano on the sky playing the music!

i heard the food is really delicious!
dinner even serve at night, in the sky too!




visit here if you wanna know more about it :D
besides dinner, they even have marriage, meeting & showbiz on the sky too.




actually, i think it is a bit scary for those who like me,
who have phobia about heights.

seriously, i will freak out.
 .
.
 .
 but... i still wanna try :D






so readers & people who're interest,
are you dare to put yourself so high yet?