bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Tuesday, February 8, 2011
packing now
posted at: @9:07 AM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

Wearing a brand new & bright shoes that my sister bought for me to rock my new year days.
She knows I love bow :'D

So far, my ang-pau money is doing pretty good!
^_^

Gotta sleep early & do a little packing tonight.

Going to visit Singapore tomorrow early morning!
=')


Should be back two days after.

Not gonna bring my laptop there,
since this is actually a backpack trip ><"
I hope it is gonna be fun!

No shopping spree tho :(

Your blog brighten up my entire day with really big smile.
thanks you babe :*)

Labels: ,