bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Thursday, February 24, 2011
Dear Dad
posted at: @11:54 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

Dear my beloved&only Papa G,

- Feb 27th -
Happy Happy Birthday!

I'm glad i have the chance to spend birthday with you almost every year :)

A million billion appreciation in my heart,
i wanna say thanks you.

Thanks for loving and caring so much about me, always&all the time,
Thanks for spoil & treat me like a princess,
Thanks for helping us with full support, each one of the family member thru everything,
Thanks for everything.

Being your's daddy little girl is one of the most wonderful job i ever enjoy.

I love you, will, always and forever ^^


Since i got you the wrong size's shirt last time at Genting,
i decided to get you another gift.

A birthday boy, gotta have one birthday gift.
This is a must! :D


Saw this cute gift box in Parkson
and i said to myself, this is the one!

So, i bought this gift set as a birthday gift to my dad :)

Hope you likes it :P


Also, i write a birthday card.

Actually, more of a "Letter to Dad"

Since my new york trip last month,
argument&unhappiness just happened between us.

I felt sad.



There are so many thing i want to tell you.

I put those thoughts into word, on the card.

I hope you will understand me,
&support me with all your heart with every decision i make.



Also, some important family portrait print out too! ;')


I hope family&me can always make you a happy old man,
no matter what happen now or in the future.