bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Saturday, January 29, 2011
us in white
posted at: @1:37 AM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

Currently at Long Island now.

Still sleepy!
trying to wake up before 12pm noon so we can catch a brunch and do some shopping.

&we did!
Have a great Thai brunch at Bedford Ave.
Will blog about it soon :)

After we step out of the apartment,
OMG, this is so p-reee-tt-yyyyyy!

The color of white, is just simply amazing & breath-taking.

Playing with the snowman is awesome ^_*

will upload the photo of chubby snowman next time!

Happy kid, Happy Us, in the color of white snowyland.

New York City, you rock my day!
:)