bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Tuesday, January 4, 2011
hello 2011
posted at: @1:02 AM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

Hola, the year of Twenty Eleven*!

Goooodbye 2010,
it is been a really great year to me.
But, even a better 2011 i am looking forward to.

Welcoming the new year, new start with a bunch of old great new york friends,
is like, nothing can beat that!

This night,
My cheek muscle was actually hurting me because i smile&laugh&talk so much all in one night.
it is not a complain.
it is just a way to show you guys how much I'm really happy secretly in my heart :)

If it wasn't about my friends,
my year wouldn't be so great.
so, thanks god!


someone ever told me,
I looked so much more happier in the pictures while i was at New York City,
i guess, it was true to be frankly.


my smiles just getting more silly and happier,
not one thing i would wanna change about it.
Even thought my eyes are getting much smaller in the pictures whenever i smiles like a dumbo,
but i don't freaking give a care.
because i was so simply happy ^^


Appreciation and mucho loves, my friends :)

Labels: ,