bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Saturday, January 15, 2011
Hearty Day Out
posted at: @4:25 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

Yesterday,
finally being away with clingy Astroboy
& hang out with my own lovelies girlfriends :)

My shopping buddy, meet at NYC finally!

Aww Ms.Phibbie, you looked so cute that day :)

Both of us trying out some dresses at H&M,
and we bought them at a very reasonable price!

Later, went for my favorite Godiva's white chocolate with raspberry.
Oh my, so yummylicious!

& Phibbie got her pearl white chocolate there.

Later, meet up with others.
& do some catch ups/ updating about each other's.

Aww, i loves it when my gal friends sit with me.
I felt closer to each other & I can cuddle with them whenever i want.
Hee ;P

I LOVE MY GIRLFRIENDS


hearty talk &lovelies girlfriend,
that is all it matter.


- Going to ski with my family tomorrow~ whoo ray :D

Labels: ,