bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Sunday, January 16, 2011
family&cousin
posted at: @10:17 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

Current location : Long Island, New York.

Just came back from skiing at Mountain Peter
Aww so fun! yet super exhausted ;(

Kirby G / Astroboy / Harrison,
my favorite cutest nephew ever!

They wanna say HELLO :D
Ops, don't be scare! Ha

OMFG. This is hilarious!


Spending some quality time with the loves one, family and cousin.
This is such a night!
xoxo, love you all ;P