bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Wednesday, December 1, 2010
this day win a place in my heart
posted at: @2:10 AM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

after blogging about my 2010 birthday,
those images those memory those laugh those fun,
just blow to my mind, to my heart.

2009, to be honest, the best birthday i ever have.

because, i have a group of friends,
that i cared&loves a lots, alotsssss.

The only things i can recall from the day,
was the fact that i smile non-stop,
sincerely, from bottom of my heart.

If i knew, we will ever be apart like this, like now.
at that moment, i will wish, that we can stay together forever.

Still, not gonna change a thing that i wrote on my last year's facebook album,
: i love you'all♥
you guys are the best things ever happen to my life :')

seriously, it is.

I am truly thankful & grateful,
for the joy you guys always gave me.

When we're young, we do things crazily.

But no matter how old we will get to,
i know, if i am with you guys,
we will always do things so differently, so crazily, and laugh our ass off.


If I never left,
i will never understand how much i misses you guys.
& how lonely my life sometimes can be.


I heart my new york friends.
a place in my heart, will always belong to those who make me smile :)

Labels: , ,