bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Sunday Joy
posted at: @3:52 AM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

Favorite Sunday.

Hanging out with both of my brothers again
& braid my all-time-favorite's side-hair-braid :)
Went to my favorite furniture store - IKEA

Ehhhhh, everywhere's parking lot is usually over-packed on Sunday.
well, I don't really care since I'm not the driver. Ha
Mama g in the town with us too!
Aww fluffy lamp, cute?
okay, add into my wishlist now :D

so wanna get a Ikea's softserve cone :D
Awww adorable Christmas deco hang on the mirror.
I wanna get one too!
So lovely!
Definitely my ideal table of Thanksgiving or Christmas Family dinner :)

Finally, bringing my small Zara bag on the street :P

Ehh eat way too non-stop lately,
i think i gain like 5 pounds already = ="
Ikea Foodcourt always packed with people!
damnit. Ikea signature's meatball, see u next time then, hopefully.
LOLS
Twinkle tiny star and the big one too, adorable enough?
yes, will get it if i got my own room, soon.

Next, dinner& shopping @ The Curve.
Christmas theme is everywhere, so festive, me likey!

Even a fashion show on the stage too.

My very first time, walking here, under this fairytale light.
Super in love.

Sooooo many cuisines&choices for a good meal here,
from Chinese, to Japanese, Thailand,Indonesia and Western cuisines too.

Hungryyyyyyyyyyy gimme some food, like now!

Sakae Sushi - the dinner destination.
Losters xxx.
Looks tasty, but taste soso.
My all-time-must-order Unagi roll :)

Going home with my two naughty nephew is headache!
because they keep stealing our food to eat
hhahahs

Labels: , , ,