bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Friday, December 10, 2010
currently reading
posted at: @8:25 AM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

the busiest month of the year, during work-time.

no more internet,
because customers always walk in while i was surfing the net.

So, reading a good magazine will take away the boredom.

Just found this Malaysia's version of "NuYou" pretty attractive & my cup of tea

It offer a variety of knowledge that i need to know,
and inspired me.

& it only cost RM8 for this such thick magazine.
Super worth it!



Currently reading - Eat, Pray,Love
during night time & bed time.

Ehh. So far, it kinda boring.

I need to watch the movie version,
i hope it is better.