bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Sunday, December 26, 2010
Christmas Eve at Hong Kong
posted at: @12:30 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

So, before my flight to New york City.
I made a stop at Hong Kong
& managed to go out for couple hours to meet my friends :)

it was an extreme tired night, but no regret at alls.

I'm really good at taking the airport express and subway at Hong Kong now~!

I take the train alone, and went to the city to meet my friends.

This is K11 mall.

&then we went to MK for ktv session.

Oh my dear bibi hung!! finally we get to meet again :D
awww misses u so much damn

Love Bird in the room :D

Pre-celebrate Bibi's birthday for her

damnit.
she say she made a wish that she wanna be my bride's maid on wedding day
wtf = ="

Hoping we get to meet soon!

Labels: , ,