bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Tuesday, November 2, 2010
a taste of Tokyo - Shuraku
posted at: @1:30 AM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

last week,
my older brother brought us to Sri Hartamas to have a deluxe dinner.
My favorite Japanese cuisine ;')

Traffic jam was insane. It takes us 1hr and more to get here.

I noticed there were so many Korean cuisine and Korean chill at this neighbor.

I never think it was a restaurant when i first see this sign,
because it look like a housing apartment.

anyways, as you can see,
the restaurant was located at 2nd floor.

The address of Shuraku:
13-2 Jalan Solaris 1, Solaris Mont Kiara off Jalan Duta Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur.


Well, better make reservation before you head to there,
because it wasn't a huge space restaurant, and it usually was packed.

wow, a ferrari?
my first time seeing a super nice car @ Malaysia.

Interior/ Kitchen.

Most of the kitchen crews were original Japanese,
except the waiter/waitress.

We're dining at outside/balcony area,
where it was chilly & smoke-free section.

here we come the delight foods!
ehh, it was such a long waiting-time.

but, the foods was amazingly good!

This dish is some sort of scallop with garlic sauce.

I forgot most of the dishes's name.
LOLS

The bottom part looked like tofu,
but it actually taste like egg.
and the top is salmon.

it was tasty as it looks like!
.
Some part of the fish.

Very flavourful ;')
but so small portion too =(

Shuraku's special roll.

Yes, it was tasty of cause!

Tofu topped with eel.
Oh my favorite!
Gosh .. i can finished this all by myself.

hmm.. some sort of sushi roll with salmon and spicy sauce.

brother gf - Yoke & Me ^^

maxi dress's lover ;')

thanks my dear brother for the delightful dinner =)

we do looks like a couple, don't we? :P


The bill of the night, 6 dishes = RM $162

Labels: ,