bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Sunday, November 28, 2010
Bday celebration & my beloved
posted at: @11:06 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

of cause, like a tradition,
while i was still at new york 3 months ago,
i will always have a birthday dinner with my parent and beloved sister every year.

this year, upgrade joy! well, and 1 downgrade sad face too ;'(

"upgrade joy" = that my very first time celebrating bday with both of my brothers, and their love partner.

"downgrade* sad face" = that my sister is still at NYC & not able to celebrate with me ;(

The 23 years old birthday girl (:

high heel & belt from asos, lovely pink dress from korean store
& fancy bracelet and pearl bracelet from my boyfriend
*

My birthday dinner destination - MAX @ IHAUS Restaurant

Western cuisine. Very unique.

A two storey bungalow at Jalan Jati,
a German Interior Showhouse.



If you don't want to dine inside the rest,
this is the best spot.
Friends, foods & wine, and gossips :)

Do consider to make reservation before you go:
Address : Lot 32, Jalan Jati,
Off Jalan Bukit Bintang
55100 Kuala Lumpur


Tel: 03-21429720
Website: www.ihausgroup.com


The entrance, this will be what you saw.

If this is a housing bungalow, i must say it is fancy!

Beverages bar and kitchen hide behind the curtain.

You might notice the different sofa are so cute,
and guess what? They are actually for sale too!

We own the big table, since we have 7 adults and 2 kids ;)

I would rather the table to be a bit small size.
Too wide, too long, i can barely talk to my dad who sat all the way so far from me ;(

They do have set menu, for RM120 per max.

But we choose a-la-carte menu.

Food choices might be a bit limited, but it changes quite often.

and true, prices ain't cheap too.

My adorable & most spoil Kiestan Boy who dress like little cutie prince that night :D

The boss of the night & my only dad who always spoil me like daddy little girl :)

Daddy, thanks for everything!

they always said, you spoil me the most.

Ceasar squid salad.
Light and tasty dressing, well cooked squid & fresh vegetables.

Dessert for the kids, so they can shut up and sit tight on their seat :P

My daddy's favorite Salmon* with asparagus

My ravioli.
Was amazed with the self-made black and yellow ravioli :)

Yoke's Lamb.

Seafood spaghetti.

Beer, if not mistaken.

My brother's most expensive Angus beer tenderloin.

You can tell, we do look alike right?

Thanks for coming to town & spend the bday weekend for me.
it means a lots :)

I love walking around the mall or anywhere else with u guys.
Family joy always satisfied me with the biggest smile.

My awesome family ;')

Secret hoping and wishing i can always have my family with my on every birthday.
pleasessss pleaseeeeeeeee!

Goodbye Ihaus!

& they bought me a chocolate cake, while we reached home.

Candle blowing always my nephew's favorite.
So let them sing the birthday song and i shall make the wishes!

Labels: , , , ,