bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Thanks Barbieeyes :)
posted at: @8:22 AM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

Special shoutout & thanks to Barbieeyes*
for rewarding me a pair of Free "Ash Collection" contact lens!

Honestly, I never really willing to try grey lens.
Because I always thought it look fake& a bit scary on normal people.

Surprisingly, "Ash Grey" lens change my mind.
Because i actually start liking it.
It make my eye stand out in a nice way.

& it wows me of how comfortable the lens are.

Besides, love the fact that this lens can be wearable for 3 months.
Just because 1 year is too risky&too much for me,
also 1 month is too short.

So, 3 months actually my ideal choice.

Anyways, thanks Ryoko :')