bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Oh Boy i misses those winter time drinking hot coco w u
posted at: @2:50 AM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?


Oh Boy, Oh Astroboy.
How silly are you.

Lately, he been trying to self-make "Hot Chocolate" & "Tiramisu"

...? Huh..Why?

Because I loves drinking Hot Chocolate during winter time,
& my favorite dessert is Tiramisu.

Yups, that is. That is the reason.

He tried to learn to cook/make every foods i adore!
So then while i am back to him & New York City,
I will smile real big of every effort he have made, just for me.

Hey, I ain't the one telling him to do all this.
OKAY.

I seriously have to stop this guy before he spoil me like nobody business.
UGHHH :'D
Yet, I'm so enjoying of this.


I afraid, one day
i will be drown into all of his loves action,
and addict to these.

Labels: