bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Tuesday, October 12, 2010
movie night
posted at: @9:31 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

That night, watched "Devils".

Interesting.
It kept me so wanna know who is the devil within the 6 person while i watched it.

Mostly, the movie was telling us one thing.
"Take the responsibility if you do/make some mistakes, for your own good."

I forgot the location of the movie theater.
I only know it was around my friend's neighbor.

So, this is my movie buddy of that night - Fei Kang.
He is a superr good man & single :P,
just wishes that some girl can find this gem and treat him good too.

Before movie,
went to "Hometown Hometown" for dinner.