bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Sunday, October 10, 2010
Happy Shopping ^^
posted at: @9:18 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

That evening,
With myself, happy day happy shopping :')

(at my favorite Zara)

OOPS, i am getting chubbier :P

You might ask :"Huh? only 1 person?"
I will said:"Yes, only 1 person, only me. Because i enjoy the joy shopping alone, because i can just go in to any store all i want. I think it is fun!"

First, went to Sungai Wang, Watson.

Kate's eye shadow was doing this promotion "Buy 1 free 1"

Bought the tiny package of Dove's new product for hair "Leave on Cream"
I need a hair treatment. My hair are mostly damage now ;'(

Later, walk to Lot 10.

Found new love here.
which is Debenhams, a brand from England ^_^

Totally in love& adore the store, the products,
because it is so me, of what i love.

Of cause, the price ain't cheap too ;'(

I almost SCREAM while i first saw this shoes hang in the front of the store.

Finally, i found one shoes i really really love in Malaysia.
& they have last pair of my size!

I don't care. I must purchase it!
&Yes, i did. :')

OMGGGoshhhhh!
I must bring this cute brown bag home SOON!
But it cost around RM$200-$250.
Gotta think twice ugh ><"
Awwwww. Such a cute cardigan.
I wish i can own it too, too bad i can't.
It cost way too much. Around RM195?
EHHHHHHH ;/

On the way to Pavilion.

Bought a couple tank top @ Cotton On.
Because it so cheap!
Only 2 for RM29.

Hello, my new shoes :')
I am glad i bought you home. Ha :D