bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Thursday, September 30, 2010
One day, double identity
posted at: @4:25 AM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

* the 29th.

One special day, per month, for both of us.

It always amazed me, whenever i think of us about this long distance relationship.

it might take us 24hr flight to be with each other,
but during these months,
we're closer than ever.

We talked &spent time together so much.
Sometimes, i even forgot we're actually apart from each other, far far away.

Thanks you, for this anniversary package :'_)

Thanks you, for keeping your promises & actually make it happen.

You will never know how happy i actually am, how big my smile was,
every month while i saw the box.


I think, sometimes,
an unexpected box might even surprise me more :D
HAHAHAHAs


This handmade card was actually my favorite among all.

I loves how you finally be creative and made something so cute/so adorable :)

I LOVES the cartoon figure.
I LOVES how you draw it based on the key chain i bought for u in Hong Kong.

Those cartoon figure definitely must use in our future cafe, okay?

Happy 5th Month Anniversary
&
Happy 1 Year knowing you too!


I like & miss you so much too ;(


I barely remembered how we meet.
But,
i do remembered how we spent so much time facebook chatting
and you try so hard to get my number
&ask me out in front of every co-workers.

I remembered you used to bought me all those sweet stuffs and cupcakeeeeees,
& surprised/shocked me with the flowers and tiramisu...


Oh Boy, can i pray for those moment to re-appear & re-happen?


Perhaps, it will come true.
You & Me, Chris & Kirby, forever & ever.


Thanks babe, i loves those short & flat :)

I hopes you can see me wear those in real person,
and compliment me like you always do.
Then, i will answer:"bullshit!"

Oh boy, i missed that too.

I missed how you say i look cute every single day.

I knew my babe don't really want to buy Smashbox powder,
because you likes me nude, right?
:P

Heyyyy!
I loves the secret gift,
which was the bracelet you got from Soho stall.


I will wear it, for our dinner date.


No matter how many thank you i already said,
still not enough to show my appreciation of every effort you already put.
I am really really really thanksful to have you in my life.
To show me that someone like you can treat someone like me, so true, with so much love&care.

What have I done to deserve someone so great like you,
who willing to give the world to me.

I couldn't ask for more.

Perhaps,
you're the only one i need.