bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Thursday, September 9, 2010
it hurts
posted at: @10:01 AM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?


Dear Astroboy,

I am really really sorry for what happened today. I know i should put more effort into this relationship since you sacrifice for me so much already. I know i should at least try to place u in my priority. I know i should care about u more likes the way i care about friends.
I don't mean to hurt you this way.
It even hurts me more, that i don't even know how much i likes you. That's the reason i never say back, while you always say "love you." Because if i say it, i mean it. So, maybe it is not the right time yet, or perhaps it is not the right person...
Sometimes, i wish you didn't love me that much. Because, it hurts me when you say i am your world, and you will sacrifice everything just to spend time with me, stay with me.
I was shocked myself too, while i say "maybe we need a break." I hope this will be the only and last time i say those words. Right now, i still don't understand why i say it. Is it because, maybe, i start doubting this relationship, and ready to give up...
Long distance relationship is really hard. I wish we can get through this, because if can get through this, i know we can grow old together.

i am sorry.

it is been the second time i apologize, within this week.
It is bad.


From, Misses you,
Kirby G.


Labels: