bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Friday, September 24, 2010
i miss my bed my home
posted at: @9:34 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

Just when i was so happy doctor said that my grandma can discharge today,
but then ... today,
Doctor said my grandma is lack of blood, which cause her heart beat so fast, etc...

so, maybe tomorrow? mostly Monday.

the hospital,the room, the hall, the nurses, the doctor...

I am so sick of this place.

Almost finished.

The book wasn't that awesome or full of surprised.
A bit disappointed of how the story end.

Cafeteria foods wasn't that good,
street stalls were much better!


Hopefully, i can go home tonight
&so able to attend tomorrow's primary school gathering.

I miss all my primary school classmates.
& i couldn't wait to hear about their lives during these years.