bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Thursday, August 26, 2010
Malaysia, Now i am here
posted at: @6:28 AM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

it is sad to know that,
i am not excited at all
about moving back to Malaysia.

perhaps,
i am just not get use to it yet.

perhaps,
New York is really the city for me.

perhaps,
i just simply start missing all my beloved friends from New York.

i don't know...

I felt useless here.

the second day @ Malaysia.

went to Pavilion Mall
& have late lunch @ Shanghai restaurant.

this is why we came here :)

awww! the famous Hong Kong style buns :)

i used to madly in love with this while i first tried in Hong Kong 2 years ago
unfortunately,
it doesn't taste as good nomore while Kris Babe brought me to yamcha last week.

but guess what,
this one is actually tasty!!

my boring noodle, since i don't know what else to order.

lol
the noodle taste very smooth :)

thanks for driving me around :)


nearly broke,
so i have nomore budget to shop or to buy.

but,
the heavy coat @ Zara is soooooo cute :(

the on-sale RM$100 Topshop dress is nice too...