bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Saturday, August 7, 2010
I'm @ Hong Kong now!
posted at: @12:06 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

it feel like i haven't update my blog for a very long time!
i misses this place.
i been really busy-ing hanging out with friends @ Hong Kong lately
so hopefully i'll try to blog more when i have time!
let me just post couple photos from these days.
of cause, there is still tons of photos....
just gimme some time
lol
anyways, Hong Kong is such a great city!
loving it.
especially, my loveliest friends that hangout with me every single day =)
love you all ^^
my really cool friends come pick me up from airport with these "name" paper
haha
aren't they the cutest friends ever? =P
hangout with natalie&julie&cyrus @ Mongkok
the japanese cuisine lunch is so tasty!
gal shopping @ Mongkok is so much fun tooooo!

the night i just arrived Hong Kong from New York.
dinner @ Cafe & playing games...
this is incredible.

Hong Kong's population is HUGEEE!

MongKok again!
shopping & bought alots of stuff ^^




will try to blog more soooon!