bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Monday, August 16, 2010
Handle with Care
posted at: @12:33 AM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

"Handle with Care"
a great book, i think.

2 years ago, the same author, a different title,
i bought @ the same book store,
& read it during Hong Kong trip.

This time, again.

Just different title.


Everyone should just really appreciate of what they have right now,
at least i still can walk, can see, can hear, can talk..
at least my bones won't break easily,
at least i can still go ice skating, riding bicycle, doing anything i want to...

cherish everything i have.
sorry that i have been stress about my own things lately & neglect about you..

i don't mean to

i'll try harder try to release the stress,
& smile
& go back to the old days where we talked & laugh all the time
thanks for this long love letter.
actually, love email.
:P

this is the first letter that i ever consider a "letter"
i love how u begin with Dear Love,
and end it with "Love You, Astroboy"

i wish we can keep what we promise,
try to write each other letter every couple days...

can you do it?