bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Wednesday, July 14, 2010
thanks ma&pa ;)
posted at: @11:44 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

i am spoiled.
i totally know i am.

i love being daddy's little gal all the time =)

oh..
&astroboy's gal too.

thanks for the love.
it is the greatest gift i always wish for.
DKNY watch to replace my old "most-diamond-fall-off" 's GUESS watch.

another one,
is Kenneth Cole.
that i promise someone i'll try to wear it every single day ;P


RayBan's sun glasses that just bought today!

so yay :D
finally i can throw away the $5 cheap sunglasses that bought @ Soho.
lol


ohhhh!
don't forget the mac book pro on behind.

yesss, i'm proud to announce that,
i am an officially a mac user now ;)
Day by day. It passed away.

Looking around the neighbor, the people, the building, the subway
i know.
that i do fall in love with the city already.

i am sad.
things been stressing both of us now.
i know it is very hard for u.

but please,
just remember.
things will get better&better while the time fly.

you'll just be alright, okay?

so please i am telling u a million times already.
don't be sad/stress over me.

start now on till forever,
i wanna see the smilesssss on your face,
that you have in the photo above.

the peace, loving, stress-free smile*

can you do that for me?