bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Sunday, July 18, 2010
surrounded by love :)
posted at: @11:50 AM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

started missing the great free movie@ Hudson River Park.

don't even have time to make it to Central Park for photos
& Queens College ;(

lately,
sitting in the train, listening to Ipod.
I thought of my beloved family, my dearest friends & him.

i was so thankful &grateful that the people i care about, care about me even more
&show me their real love.

i always ask myself,
what have i done?
that earn myself so many lovessss*

i dont know.

everyday,
i wish&pray that those loves could stay real forever.
i wish&pray those people that i care about could always stay together.
beloved sister bought me my favorite shoes!
yay ;)

me&him
the last meal together in New York City.

i made the cool/awesome luncheon meat
& he made dan-dan noodle.

i just wanna do something that make u happy&smile real big
since u make me that cool smiley lunch box for me last time ;)

from this photo,
i guess u're real happy, right?
hahas

u're the cutest while u smile this big :D

as i promise u,
i'll blog so you can read while you arrived Trinidad.

&don't miss me too much,
because you'll see me after 12hr ^o^


Caribbeannnnn for a week!
can't wait, & hope it will be as fun as last time.