bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Tuesday, July 6, 2010
next post preview!
posted at: @12:54 AM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

still tons of photos haven't edit&post yet :(

anyways,
here are some July 4th photos sneak peak :D

will post more in next blog!
well, will try actually:P

went to 23rd&8ve,
watch this amazing firework with this huge crowded American :)
watching live firework was truly amazing,awesome& breath-taking!
what a blast!

it is definitely the most beautiful firework i ever saw.
the other cute couple i went with last night.

it was super fun hanging out together :)
trying to do our "eskimo kisses" :P

aww adorable. very i mean.

thanks either carmen or guy for snapping this moment.

i love it.

oh, the next pix is even more cuter!

stay tune for next blog okay?
^3^