bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Friday, July 16, 2010
I ♥ MY GIRLFRIENDS
posted at: @12:53 AM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

Kirby G's stress-free* smilesss is back! :D

This lovely lady Ms.Phibbie requested me to be there 1 hr early
she said she have something special for me :)

awww such a cute bag when she take it out

i am actually real excited and wonder what it is...

OMFG!

she home-make me a special PHOTO-MEMORY BOOKLET :)
so cool so awesome

the book was full of our outting/photos journey
&her lovely writtings ^3^

no kidding,
the book was huge.
more than 20 pages for sure!

... i wonder how long she take to make this?
also,
she gave me this duper cute/adorable bracelet!

on it,
it craved, " True Friend Stay In The Heart"
awwww that honestly make me wanna cry ;(

i am very very very happy.
&this cute bracelet will now on be wear every day =)


Dear Ms.Phibbie ;
I truly wanna say,
Thanks you a million billionsss!!
It was such an awesome yet very warmth & cutest gift a friend ever gave me.
I am happy, not because you give me a bracelet.
It because u treat me like one of your best friend,
& give in so much effort to make me a memory book.
It was a thought that i appreciated very much
& will remembered in my heart, forever.

She ROCKS!
:P

such a full of joyfull/smile-ness/laughter/love's night with my girlfriends!

for a long time already,
i haven't have such a great girlfriend night.

I don't need much friends.
Because i'll only need 1 or 2 good friends to be near with,
& that is all it really matter.

I felt really lucky to have so many of you guys.
I sure are the luckiest girl in the world,
because i have true friends that i love& love me back.


I wish we can always do this.

I wish this not just a farewell dinner.

I wish we can be friends and stay together forever.

haha
spot the 5 polaroid instax camera on the table?
we sure are the cutest group in the store!

thanks you guys,
for making me such a happy gal tonight :)

I wish,
time could stop right now.