bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Thursday, July 1, 2010
Happy 2nd Month :)
posted at: @11:23 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

time flies so fast...

it already were our 2nd month anniversary

also,

almost time for me to leave...

sorry, i know it stress u out a lots.
it stress me out too.

mr.chin fong is wearing my gift for him as 1st month anniversary gift.
and we both wearing club monaco's.

aww so cute :D

build-a-bear from him.

aww he is wearing i love ny hoodie
super adorable!

told u, i knew it was a bear haha

oh, & the card is very cool too, as u said.

i love it i love it i love it :)

it was so comfy-cute-hug-able*

thanks astroboy ^o^

pls don't let the fact that i leave soon take away your smile

if we meant to be together, we will.

okay dokey?

just let it flow, and be happy okay.