bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Monday, June 14, 2010
thai food
posted at: @11:35 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

another relaxing evening.

walked around union square
shop for family's birthday gifts
went to 2nd avenue.

supposedly eating Japanese food,
but it closed on monday
UGHH!!

so we been walking back&forth looking for Thai Food.
so thankful that his phone have internet that allow us to search for it :)

small cute cozy Thai cuisine restaurant,
address is 123 Lubrow Street.

love the atmosphere there!

always happy when we get the near-street view's seating

a candle on the table
i think it romantic in a way
haha :D

Appetizer - Fried Fish Cake $6

always a must-to-order for Thai food
the fishcake is okay
but the sauce is what make the difference!

super yummmy ..
i want more :(

Pad Thai Noodle.

another must-order noodle.
it supposed to be spicy!!

...disappoint with this noodle that come out so sweet :(

Green Curry with Beef, &white rice.

the curry is a bit sweet again.
&the beef just alright.


supposed to be a great night,
until somebody i cared so much in the family kinda kept me worry :(
i have faith in him,
i just wish he can get over the "rebellion period"
&grow up & stop making me so worry.