bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Lunch time @ Mario's
posted at: @9:56 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

a nasty raining wednesday..

always heard of many good restaurant around Hell Kitchen

the neighborhood is not what i imagine...

anyways,
my lunch is great!
although we overbudget AGAINNN***

Mario's Trattoria

a small, cozy, wooden restaurant.

so, this is my food partner.

life is getting better&better while u find that someone to accompany u do whatever u like

i totally enjoyed your company :)
thanks

besides a food partner,
yea...he is my own photographer too.

totally a huge add-up points for you, to me.
hahahas

oh yea, i was totally starving for food at that moment,
wondering if the foods will come out sucks or tasty?

color of brown everywhere in the restaurant.

oh, i love the bathroom actually.
very clean, fresh smell and cute unique decorations

Appetizer - Baked Clam $9

not bad, except that i dislikes the brow stuff on top

Pizza of Margarite $6

so thin and crusty

Pasta with Clam Sauce,white wine $13

favorite food!
so tasty, and the clam is super deliciious.
the wine/sauce give it a special flavor that make me finish the whole plate :)

you asked, why am i treating you extra nice today?
the truth is,
because u looked extra cute today.

haha :D


no matter how much we have ate,
we always ordered a dessert to give it a happy ending.

the tiramisu might looked ugly,
but it actually doesn't taste bad.


today is a happy a day.

i have a delicious lunch, with a great boyfriend.
& bought my favorite 50mm lens.

so yayy i can take more kirby's favorite macro style :)