bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Sunday, May 23, 2010
i miss the chicken wings,bun and frozen yogurt
posted at: @12:34 AM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

such a long day mad exhausted now

have lots of fun helping mr.frank doing his photoshoot with a cute gal

such a cool experience to know how it feel like before becoming a real photographer

i remembered,
i used to wear this oxford shoes every single day last summer while working in uniqlo
&everyone love this shoes ha :)

so after hiding this shoes in closet for a year
it is time to wear it again yay

sorry guys i still love my floral socks haha

well actually i wanna say,
yeah new bag again
=P ha

thanks someone actually ^^

well,
you supposed to stop me from keep wasting money
not pushing me to become a total shopcoholic
blehhh

so yeah he is mr.frank ;)
thanks alots!
it was blast of fun being your assistant during the photoshoot

so, remember what you promise me okay?
once you become a real photographer,
and you'll hire me as your real assistant
haha =) i wish it so too.

oh yea thanks mr.chin fong for this photo
I love it soo sooo much
and another one too :D
i'll post it next time

finally,after a long long day
dinner @ Yummy Noodle

after 2 years of never come in to this restaurant
i think i fall in love with their foods now

Crab Congee with a real whole crab in it
so cooooool

favoritex1000!
peking duck bun is sooo good always, and pricey too =(

oh gosh
another real favorite chicken wings !!

now i am starving all over again
i am serious ughhh

love pinkberry!
the new pomegranate juice on original frozen yogurt is heaven!

yes, i want it now again too =(

another candid shot by mr.frank

hey you silly boy who wandering on the street whole noon today
sorry about that
&thanks.

you're real silly haha


so goodnight, pls dont sleep late again :)





oh yea,
i broke my favorite prime 50mm lens
sad, very sad =((
ughh!!
so, daddy can you buy me a new better one?
pl pl pl plsssssssssssssssssssssssssss
*not you sugar daddy* lol