bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Saturday, May 1, 2010
Museum visit & gyu-kaku
posted at: @11:49 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

Friday; 30april2010

starting to feel the summer atmosphere
sunshine&lots of walking
enjoyful, is the only word i wanna say

after talking abt how bad i wanna try out Lady M crepes since last year
i finally make it!
next time, i wanna sit in the cake boutique and enjoy w a cup of tea ^^

Oh well
sitting in central park
ass on the green grass
enjoying the tasty crepe
such a lovely afternoon that makes me smile :)

natural history museum really cooler than met
ha
so much fun looking at those bones, blah blah..

next time, we will walk the rest of the floor okay?
whoooooooooooooo!
finally gyu-kaku for dinner!

a promise that actually need to be fulfill last semester
postpone till now

well it is okay
cuz the best save to the last right?

wow that gyu-kaku salad was soooo good
i even like it more than ceasar salad lol

Geisha course for 2 person = $70

we actually spend 3hr eating this meal
the longest meal i ever have haha

the signature gyu-kaku dessert $4

anyways,
thanks to this Mr.Astroboy for this lovely dinner :D

thanks you, sincerely.

for remember the promise
and willing to spend such waste of money on just a dinner for me