bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Monday, May 24, 2010
Ippudo
posted at: @8:23 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

spending the entire day sleeping on bed was so relax, yet mad dizzy
=(

&starving too

then i start missing those yummylicious foods
especially my super favorite peking duck bun
haha


last week,
went to famous Ippudo Ramen Bar @ St Mark with couple vivi old staff
the foods there were amazing, & the environment too!

too bad the place always packed and need to wait at least 1hr lol

this bun is sooooo good
2 bun for $4

tofu was just alright

tuna with avocado and egg

i am not a tuna person, never am.
but i dare to tried it that night

not bad!

i ordered the special ramen $14
abit spicy, but i dont really like the flavor actually

this one is what i like
i like strong soup flavor
$16 i think

they have cute desserts!

this one just regular green tea icecream with some unknown sweet toppings..

anyways,
i wanna say, BIG THANKS to Mr.Chih Wei
for always paying the most in the bill
thanks you so much =)