bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Ikea :D
posted at: @9:36 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

Sunday; 15may2010

hangout with my favorite friends always loads of fun
lots of laugh & craziness

&my frens say i act real dumb&ugly that day
hahah

Mr.Cyrus Mok said dresscode is white top with short

everyone wear legging to keep their leg warm
& i didn't damn it

first time walked to Wall St.
next time will walk there more cuz i like it there :)

Water Taxi, free service at weekend.
Weekdays $5.

only 15minutes ride to Brooklyn Ikea.

foods @ Ikea is tasty & the price is reasonable
Clam Chowder $1.99
Chicken Tender & Meatball is $4.99

we said, we will come back just for the foods
haha

a group pix! D:

i wish i can have a cute house/room like the showroom @ Ikea

someone rich marry me and buy me a house okay?
lol haha

oh yea, we gotta walked IKEA one more time okay?

dinner @ St mark.
yups first time been to this place too.

sorry yanyan for making u waited for us for so long :*(

lunch/dinner box $7