bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Thursday, May 6, 2010
homemade strawberry choco dip
posted at: @10:48 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

Sunday; 02may2010

walking around union square
did some shopping
spend lots of money
feeling good cuz i bought the slipper and very cute dresses :D

i think i do obsessed with Starbucks lately, since winter
all begin with the gift card lol

oh yea, this is my favorite pix among that day
:P ha

so cute
i kinda wanna buy it but i don't like the seller so i didn't
it called "NO WAR" $10

Kirby G likes hug, alots.

Strawberry Chocolate Dip, handmade by Mr.Astroboy
aww very very very sweeet of you
thanks silly u

love clam chowder
this is the only American soup that i like :D

holding the plastic bowl
walking and eating that soup under a really hot day is so COOL
^_*

starting feeling comfortable to have u shopping with me now
:')


& I enjoying dinner your house
thanks mama chin fong for the chinese fishball noodle soup
i like it ^^