bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Sunday, May 30, 2010
Happy Bday Cyndi
posted at: @1:50 AM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

Happy Bday to my dear Ms.Cyndi!
(old vivi gal)


we used to be twins while we work together
ha i know so awkward

she is small white
i am small black

cuz she got very light skin
and i got very dark skin
so cool
hahaha

those old times working together is so fun
we used to sing out loud together in the store
and we both sing real sucks
hahahhha

i am glad that i make it tonight
cuz i got to see long time no see Jenny,
a cute young gal i always love and misses.

anyways, i dont care
i promise, i will buy u a great bday gift!
=)



can't wait for next blog about my awesome dinner!

@ Wall Street.

an very old restaurant that been there more than 30 years?
such a cool building, right?

yes, so this is the favorite pix i told u about.

next time, dinner here pleaseeee?