bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Friday, May 14, 2010
family night
posted at: @11:27 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

pls keep the warm weather like today

i m gonna tried every' single day promotion meal
ha :) so cool

Harrison & Jonathan playing with the finger toy someone bought for them :D
so, as you can see
they are very happy ha

poor my favorite chubby harrison got the big scar on the forehead
bcuz he fall while he ride bicycle haha

night,
family dinner @ East Buffet celebrating belated mother' day