bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Saturday, May 29, 2010
aww spot the pretty bride
posted at: @2:16 AM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

walked around so many places again today
soho, 42st to 5th ave, then back to st mark for late dinner

once again,
glad that we talked it out.

i dont want to have a non-smiley face too
sorry to stress u out so much
i'll try more not to, promise. :(

favorite,interesting pix of the day.

hmm, kinda want some of my wed pix to be like this too.
favorite street shot, with new york city.
so cool

aww the bride is sooo super duper pretty when she smile

aww, i want my future wedding pix to be this sweet&cute too.