bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Wednesday, April 7, 2010
ugh so hot
posted at: @11:45 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

thanks frank
as always, love the shoot u took for me ;)

anyways,
standing three hours outdoor drawing landscape was actually fun
love the weather
enjoying the chilly windy atmosphere
bump into a long time no see friend
chit-chating with frank

oh yess finally Kirby G willing to learn the manual mode
after such a long period of time
lol

oh well, big thanks to frank ;)

but still,
you suck at ping-pong
haha
beat me next time pls


yay ;D
Kirby g find herself not suck at drawing for once
lol


ughhh ;'/
looking for a job
needing money so bad
kinda put me under stress

i start missing my lives without working or anything

nomore hanging out w my favorite gangs?


NO GOOD =(