bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Monday, April 26, 2010
sucky rainning day
posted at: @2:28 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

ugh hate this drizzle raining day
i rather it rain heavy so i can have a good nap staying home

bad sleep lately
i hate sleeping late and get up early
it give me a headache and bad mood

still haven't finish the midterm review for tmr
but i already feel like giving up
='(


PHONE'S BROKE.
one of the big reason that cause me a bad temper now
i alredy am broke
and repair the phone cost me almost $70
now i am so scare to check my bank balance
then mother's day coming soon
oh gosh ='(

selling my favorite len will be my last backup option
i wish i dont need to do that

just let me win the lotto plssss
lol

I HATE how money issue stress me ;'/
soooo hungry now
i miss last night dinner, Korean cheese rice cake
so good

i enjoyed chilling with babe kris and carmen last night
updating each other latest info/status
yes, we do need to hangout more ;D



sort of a lazy blogger lately
busy hanging out with friends
busy walking around the city

anyways, will blog soon about last week Brooklyn Bridge day
one of the day that i fall in love with the city more