bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Friday, April 9, 2010
Job hunting, endup shopping
posted at: @8:58 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

seriously, wtf.
what is wrong with the stupid god damn cold weather ;'(

Raining in midnight make a even better sleep
kinda wish it can rain whole day so i can sleep entire day too
lol

anyways,
i tho i need a job so i went job hunting with Franklin @ soho today

GoodLuck, Frank!

u'll get a job soon dont worry cuz i always think u can
Ha ;)

Oh yea,
love the serious outfit & fancy hair-do of you today
hehe

last time i walked by this place
i say, i'll come here to take a shoot for sure
yay finally i did it ;D
simply love the colorful ATM machine, which i tho it was a telephone booth at first

ughh so broke
pls someone stop me not shopping nomore plss

i love new york
so many random creative things that wow you
it was a seat saver
for only $4, i will buy it actually

it just, i dont even know when am i gonna use it
lol

hmm, actually i wanna have Indonesia food today
ha

but Malaysian food is fine with me ;'D

ugh
such a long time haven't have full meal from appetizer, entrees, to dessert

that turn my happy mood on immediately
=)

Relieved.

sitting in the park, feeling the cold weather
cursing out why is it so damn cold since it already April

it is alright
good talk always worth it.

i am glad, we talked it out

i'll try.
i promise.