bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Monday, April 19, 2010
Happy Bday Mr.Poohead!
posted at: @8:53 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

.. 30 more minutes till 12pm, 20April2010.

here Kirby G wish you...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHIN FONG
;'))

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY!!!

i hope you'll have bunch of happiness tmr ^_*
i hope tmr will be ur happiest's birthday ever ;')
i hope everything u wishes for will come true ;P
i hope you can pass all your classes and graduate on time
i hope you can start ur own business very well as you dream of
i hope your beloved families and favorite friends can be near you always
i hope you can keep ur dumbess and be happy all the time

^______^

however,
i just hope you will smile to the max tmr
and i want you to be the happier man on your special day





"Ever since i met you, i always have butterfly in my stomach"
- Mr.Christopher Chin Fong


hahahhas
Kirby G said :"bs"

thanks for you dumbness,
sneaking around buying me this beautiful butterfly brooch that i like =)