bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Saturday, April 10, 2010
movie day
posted at: @11:22 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

Movie Day.

watch 4 movie today, from 12pm to 9pm.
kinda crazy but so much fun

love tyler perry's why did i get married too the most
honestly, it freak me even more about marriage after watching it
but i know, i'll still get marry cuz i want kids and family
ughh
please dont let me endup like them i wish


dislikes miley cyrus,
but, i endup cried the most watching the last song
lol
so fun to cried together with the little girl, grandma sat next to me
ha ;')


date night was dumb and funny
never ever take someone else' reservation lol


fall in sleep in the last movie,Ghost Writer
sucks ;/
the sleep was good i wish it can last a little longer tho


yay ;D
the dinner, jalapeno pizza was actually so good


& the home walk,
the long time doesn't have piggyback ride

the stupid me stepping on the brick while u holding my hand promising me you will hold me everytime i fall
the relax family/hometown conversation

wow, i think the it is the best walk we have so far

no kidding, we need more of that
Ha ;D


i have fun today ^_*