bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Saturday, March 6, 2010
old uniqlo reunion?
posted at: @2:41 AM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

i do miss Uniqlo

oh well i mean the old crews that used to work together ;D

althought i dont really know davin&nayda or maybe andres

but i likes them ;)

& jeannyyyyy finally i get to see u ^^



i am just glad the dinner doesn't come out too bad as i scare it will

aww my favorite

the asian crewsssss ♥ with the asian pose

dessert after lunch @ pinkberry

the asian crews should really hangout more cuz it was so fun
;')


well davin is not asian of cause lol =P


i start missing you ms.lulu

ha

aww finally i am hanging out with u both

gosh lets hang out more often please



tonight was fun


will be a perfect night if i get to eat some cakes @ little italy ;P