bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Saturday, March 6, 2010
mushroom broke again ;(
posted at: @10:43 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

after dinner with poophead during his lunch break
the BAD LUCK begin.

first,
my favorite phone case fall off to the subway track
which of cause i can't jump and pick it up
so nomore protection for the phone ;(

then,
a little girl inside the train station play with my mushroom keychain
all of a sudden
it fell and the string broke

lols

conclusion,
lost the phone case
broke the mushroom


sorry poophead ;(
it don't even last one month and it is gone now
ha