bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Sunday, March 7, 2010
Magnolia Cupcakes
posted at: @10:47 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

Saturday; 06Feb2010

spring soon?

such a lovely weather
decided to go out and join ms.phibbie for some cakes ;)

since i do not need anything from Marc Jacob
so i shop @ Urban Outfitters for a while
& meet them later

oh yea, i bought a discount slipper and bag ;P

Famous, Magnolia Bakery @ Bleecker Street

always a line before entering the store

Ms.Phibbie & Ms.Yeeki D:


Hey gal! long time no see ;)
finally!
ha

we need to hangout more
cuz we both are cakes&dessert
lovers ;D

Kirby G always have loads of desire for cupcakes

unfortunately,
the red velvet cupcakes was all sold out ;(


what i bought ^_^

left one is mine, with vanilla cake
right one is for poophead, with chocolate cake


$2.75 each

since you're treating me dinner
so kirby g treat you a cupcakes

hehe ;)

yay!
spot my super happy face?

Ha
cakes always make me smile ;D


anyways,
we didnt make it to the bookstore for more cakes and tea eventually
bcuz the silly 7 train is not running again ;/
ugh plan ruined

kirby g seriously in some cakes mood that day, no kidding
lols



however, i still have my favorite dinner box at soho in the night

thanks poophead for the dinner =)